As the largest and most experienced erosion control contractor in the Southeast, The Erosion Company (TEC) is continuously expanding our sales and field operation teams. TEC offers comprehensive erosion control, specialty materials, forestry, and other site clean-up/control services to a wide variety of clients.
Lead Night Loader candidates have “Can-Do” attitudes and strong work ethics. Lead Night Loaders enjoy working outside in the elements, managing and mentoring regular night loaders and placing a high priority on safety. Successful Lead Night Loaders are organized, efficient with their time and ensure nightly work orders are completed to TEC’s High Standards. The candidate will be required to work the graveyard Shift.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving and operating TEC vehicles and equipment safely and professionally.
- Responsible for monitoring the attendance and productivity of 2 regular night loaders.
- Print and review daily work orders and load/unload trailers with adequate materials.
- Coordinate and complete daily tasks according to work order specifics, in the allotted time.
- Perform stock rotation of products and materials.
- Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among team members, including the proper use of machinery and equipment and resolve problems when they arise.
- Monitor and promptly report to General Manager project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities.
- Perform clean-up of the yard and warehouse.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and three years verifiable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must pass a DOT Physical and Drug Screen.
- Ability to understand/follow directions and take instructions in English.
- Physically able to walk and stand for long periods and distances and the ability to repeatedly bend & squat, and lift to 50 lbs.
- Work under inclement weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat, and cold.
- Have prior work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or Lead position.
- Have prior experience in operating small and large machinery to include Bobcat and other excavating equipment.
- Prior experience driving ½ or ¾ ton trucks, with a fully loaded 20+ foot trailer attached.
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance available
- Weekly pay (Wed-Tues pay period; paid the following Friday).
- Direct deposit/debit card.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit resume or contact information to email@example.com