Our Foremen or Crew Leaders are on charge of leading other crew members in their job performance. In order to do so, Foremen must be able to delegate activities appropriately, being in constant communication with builders and office managers in order to make sure that TEC quality standards are being met at the moment of performing the job.
- Carrying heavy objects (up to 70 lb)
- Being in a stand position for long periods of time
- Bending Constantly
- Using hand tools such as pick, shovel and hammer.
- Being able to work outdoors under different weather circumstances (we work on rainy days)
- Working for long shifts (12 hours a day or more)
- Hammering stakes in the ground in order to perform silt fence, orange fence, save tree and type C Fence installation and/or repair.
- Performing activities similar to landscape such as grassing, fertilizer and seed throwing.
- Operating small machinery such as bobcat or mini-excavator.
- Leading crew members in the performance of their daily activities
- Being in constant communication with builders and office managers to make sure TEC quality standards are being met.
- Pick up work orders in the mornings from head office
- Manage record of daily work hours for himself and his crew members.
- Taking notes from all work sites in order to document possible changes and work performed
- Making sure all crew members are being compliant with all OSHA requirements
- Training new crew members
- Hold at least 2 means of ID compliant to Federal E-Verify requirements ( https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify ).
- Being at least 21 years old
- Previous experience in Erosion Control and being familiar with the different processes required for silt fence, save tree, fence naranja, type C installation, so as for grassing, matting, and wheat-straw blowing.
- Previous experience operating a pedal bobcat and/or mini excavator
- Previous experience driving a pick-up truck with a 22’ trailer attached (full of all required materials for work). The driver must feel very comfortable driving through reduced spaces at times, backing up, side parking, etc.
- Have a valid Georgia’s Driver License (License must be at least 2 years old, exceptions can be made if individual shows previous driving record from different state)
- Must have a clean MVR for the last three years (no DUIs, license suspension, reckless driving charges resulting in license points deduction, etc.)
- Undergo a medical examination and drug test compliant with DOT State regulation for commercial vehicle’s drivers.
- Previous experience in a related position.
- Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
- Complementary Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
- Overtime hours at Time ½ (Most of our laborers get from 15 -20 overtime hours)
- Growth Opportunities
- Production Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Weekly Check through W2
- Guaranteed Full Time year-round
1441 Dupree Rd.
Woodstock, GA 30189
647 S Cemetery Rd.
Norcross, GA 30071