We are looking for crew members to perform Erosion Control Installation and Repair services. All our drivers are part of our installation and repair crews and they are considered another crew member, for which, they must be able to perform the same amount of physical job that our laborers do. In this position you will be performing Erosion Control Installation and Repair services 85% of the time and driving the other 15% of the time.

Job Description:

  • Carrying heavy objects (up to 70 lb)
  • Being in a stand position for long periods of time
  • Bending Constantly
  • Using hand tools such as pick, shovel and hammer.
  • Being able to work outdoors under different weather circumstances (we work on rainy days)
  • Working for long shifts (12 hours a day or more)
  • Hammering stakes in the ground in order to perform silt fence, orange fence, save tree and type C Fence installation and/or repair.
  • Performing activities similar to landscape such as grassing, fertilizer and seed throwing.
  • Driving the company truck from shop to different job sites and back to the shop.


  • Hold at least 2 means of ID compliant to Federal E-Verify requirements ( ).
  • Being at least 21 years old
  • Previous experience driving a pick-up truck with a 22’ trailer attached (full of all required materials for work). The driver must feel very comfortable driving through reduced spaces at times, backing up, side parking, etc.
  • Have a valid Georgia’s Driver License (License must be at least 2 years old, exceptions can be made if individual shows previous driving record from different state)
  • Must have a clean MVR for the last three years (no DUIs, license suspension, reckless driving charges resulting in license points deduction, etc.)
  • Undergo a medical examination and drug test compliant with DOT State regulation for commercial vehicle’s drivers.

We Offer:

  • Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
  • Complementary Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
  • Overtime hours at Time ½ (Most of our drivers get from 20 -25 overtime hours)
  • Growth Opportunities
  • Production Bonuses
  • Annual Bonuses
  • Weekly Check through W2
  • Guaranteed Full Time year-round


Woodstock/Cherokee County

1441 Dupree Rd.

Woodstock, GA 30189.

Norcross/Gwinnett County

647 S Cemetery Rd.

Norcross, GA 30071.


Interested applicants can apply in person at either of the addresses listed above, or by calling Karla Amor, our recruiter at 863-825-6932, or by using the form below.