We are looking for crew members to perform Erosion Control Installation and Repair services. All our Labor crew members must be able to perform heavy duty labor during long hours in outdoor conditions. Erosion Control is a dirty and hard work, but it is a rewarding one and for those trying to immerse themselves in the most growing construction services area, this is your best chance
- Carrying heavy objects (up to 70 lb)
- Being in a stand position for long periods of time
- Bending Constantly
- Using hand tools such as pick, shovel and hammer.
- Being able to work outdoors under different weather circumstances (we work on rainy days)
- Working for long shifts (12 hours a day or more)
- Hammering stakes in the ground in order to perform silt fence, orange fence, save tree and type C Fence installation and/or repair.
- Performing activities similar to landscape such as grassing, fertilizer and seed throwing.
- Hold at least 2 means of ID compliant to Federal E-Verify requirements ( https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify ).
- Being at least 18 years old
- Previous related experience in a construction or landscape filed for at least 6 months
- Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
- Complementary Health Insurance (deducted through payroll)
- Overtime hours at Time ½ (Most of our laborers get from 15 -20 overtime hours)
- Growth Opportunities
- Production Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Weekly Check through W2
- Guaranteed Full Time year-round
1441 Dupree Rd.
Woodstock, GA 30189
647 S Cemetery Rd.
Norcross, GA 30071